"Absorb what is useful.
Reject what is useless.
Add what is essentially your own."
- Bruce Lee
- I'm a student of how things age.
- Mornings: spine, joints.
- Afternoons: software, teams.
- Evenings: food, soul, relationships.
- Email: ammar dot x dot mian at gmail dot com
- Scale - Geoffrey West
- Old Masters and Young Geniuses - David Galenson
- The Dao of Capital - Mark Spitznagel
- The Architecture of Database Systems - Michael Stonebraker
- Currently on hiatus. Be back soon!
Aphorisms I Try to Live By
- Intellectual understanding is not the same as intuitive understanding.
- Embark on something extraordinary, however small in scope, solely for yourself.
- Goal-orientation is overrated - there is a roundabout logic to life.
- How a thing breaks tells you more about it than how a thing lives.
- Everyone is a teacher; everyone is a student.